Hello friends, welcome to my website, in today’s article you will get to see information about George Jones bio, Songs, Wife, Career, Education
George Glenn Jones was an American singer and musician. He achieved international fame for his best-known song “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
George Jones bio, hometown and DOB
Now, friends you people see George Jones’s Biography details after that we will tell Age and all their other details step by step below.
|Full Name||George Glenn Jones|
|Date Of Birth||12 September 1931|
|Date of Death||26 April 2013|
|Birth Place||Saratoga, Texas, USA|
George Jones Family Information, Wife, Relationship, Education
American singer and musician George Glenn were born on 12 September 1931 in a well-settled Christian family in Saratoga, Texas, United States. He is an American by nationality. In 2000, he graduated from Lancaster Mennonite School and Kinney studied Business Management at West Virginia University in Morgantown, West Virginia. His father’s name is MR. George Washington Jones, he is a shipyard and played harmonica and guitar. His mother’s name was Mrs. Clara Jones., she was played piano in the Pentecostal Church on Sundays George Glenn was a brother and 5 sister
On 1950, George Jones married his first wife, Dorothy Bonvillio, and was divorced in 1951
George Jones physical appearance
|Hight||5 ft 10 in|
George Jones career
- George Jones had a guitar at the age of 9.
- In 1959, Jones recorded “White Lightning”, written by The Big Bopper, which launched his career as a singer.
- One aspect of Jones’s early career was his success as a songwriter; he wrote or co-wrote many of his biggest hits during this period.
- Rolling Stone named him number 43 in their 100 Greatest Singers of All Time, and in 2012, Jones received the Grammy Lifetime Achievement award.
George Jones hits song
- “White Lightning” (1959)
- “Tender Years” (1961)
- “She Thinks I Still Care” (1962)
- “Walk Through This World with Me” (1967)
- “We’re Gonna Hold On (1973)
- “The Grand Tour” (1974)
- “The Door” (1975)
- “Golden Ring” (1976)
- “Near You” (1977)
- “He Stopped Loving Her Today” (1980)
1) How is George Jones?
George Glenn Jones was born in Saratoga, Texas, USA. He was an American singer and musician
2) How famous is George Jones?
His best-known song is “He Stopped Loving Her Today”. Rolling Stone named him number 43 in their 100 Greatest Singers of All Time, in 2012
The risingstarstocknews.com thank you for visiting the site!
If you like this post, do share it with your friends!
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. This information has been collected by doing research on various social media platforms, we do not say that this information is 100% true. If you do some work on the basis of this information, then only you will be responsible for your work. The risingstarstocknews.com does not have any responsibility for this Categories